»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween Night

On Halloween night we got dressed up and went out for a costume party...Adam was a ceiling fan (get it?) and I was dressed as a crazy cat lady.

Here is Adam (go ceilings!) and our friend Jason - can you guess who he is?

Here I am as a crazy cat lady. Someone had made a kitty litter cake, so it worked out perfect!:)Here is Jason and Lisa...so, if you did not guess from the above Jason is dressed as Magnum P.I. and Lisa is dressed as Calamity Jane.

0 comments: