So, we are offic
ially entering the 3rd Trimester this weekend...I can't believe
we have made it this far, but still have 12 weeks to go!
I have officially moved past the cute phase of being pregnant and am now onto just being a large home for a baby for the next few months:)
We have an exciting weekend coming up for Baby Paige....we have decided to do a 3D Ultrasound, mostly prompted by us wanting to be certain that she is a girl, but it will also be cool to check in on her and see how she is doing.
We are also planning on putting together her crib this weekend. The new carpet will go in tomorrow, so after that we can set everything up in her room:) I have been waiting very patiently..
1 comments:
You look adorable! Hang in there hon... you definately get bigger before all is said and done, but you look great and it's all worth it in the end! Post the 3D pics??? :)
Post a Comment