Better late than never - this post is being uploaded 2 months after the fact!!
Paige had an opportunity to spend a couple nights at Grammy and Grumpy's house this past weekend. She has been asking to go there for a while and was so excited to go.
Adam and I had some nice time to ourselves while Paige was having all kinds of fun.
They got to go for a trip to the mall and take Valentines pictures (I am waiting to get the files so that I can post these in a seperate post), Paige got to have her first Jamba Juice too- Yum!!
Grumpy was working on tiling their master bathroom and Paige got to help.
She also got to make a special visit to Hannah's house to play with Clementine. They are only a few months apart and have not seen eachother since they were little.....so cute!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment