Just had a fun "stay at home mom" day with Paige yesterday and thought I would share some pictures. ....
We had so much fun just playing in the morning and then headed out to toddler storytime at the library where we met Bella and her mom, Jenn.
The girls had fun and at the end of the storytime they always do a craft. It was so cute because the girls ran up to the front of the room by themselves and sat down to to the craft with no help from Jenn or I:) They are so big!
We picked out some books for the girls to check out of the library and then headed to the park for a picnic lunch and to play on the playground for a while.
I just love when Paige and Bella get together because each time it is so different. This time they actually interacted and were aware of eahcother if that makes sense. They played a game of chase together, shared some of their lunch, and even hugged good-bye.
When we were getting ready to go meet them that morning and packing a lunch Paige said "We need to make some food for Bella. Bella is our nice friend":)
I did not take too many pictures, but at the end they were sitting on a bench having a snack after running around on the playground for a while and I think the following pictures are so funny becuaue I could just not get a good one of them both smiling....Oh well - they had fun!!
(Both girls eating.....:)
Caught a Paige smile:)
What a fun day we had together. We are going to have to get the girls together for some swimming playdates this summer!:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment