So, here are a few things that have happened in the last few days that Paige has said while we were out in public. Truly, I think they are more funny than being embarrassed, since this is what little kids do...I guess I just have to be prepared for anything.
"Mommy - you have those!" Shouting as we pass by the bras at Target:)
"Mommy, what does he have in his mouth?" Standing in front of a guy with a lip ring. and then "Mommy, what are those?" Those are tattoos, honey.
Most people find this amusing like the one time Paige said "Mommy, that boy has a pony tail" and then the man said "Would you like to pull it??" Really??:)
....and then we had one of the questions we all dread...
"Mommy, does that lady have a baby in her belly?". Now luckily this time the lady was standing far enough away that she couldn't hear this, but now I know I really need to just be prepared since I might have some explaining to do in public! :)
Ahhhhh...the joys of motherhood....LOVE them:)
2 comments:
So cute...love that you have these down--you'll both love looking back at these comments someday :):)
My favorite of Katelyn's is "mommy, look at that Grandma" aka anyone that looks older than mommy. Eek.
Post a Comment