»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Stephanie's Baby Shower

I did not do a good job of taking pictures at Stephanie's Baby Shower, but it was such a wonderful party and it was so great being together with so many old friends from high school, and even elementary school.

I think Samantha is going to be one lucky girl after seeing all of the wonderful things that Stephanie was showered with. Stephanie and Matt are moving into a new house this weekend and I can't wait to go help get Sammy's room ready for her arrival:)


0 comments: