»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Scissors are our friend

Ok, I know I have not updated the BLOG in about 4 months, but I have to start somewhere 
(I will try and fill in the gaps when I have more time)

I just wanted to post this picture of Paige with her scissors since for the last week she has been all about cutting anything and everything. It is so true what they say about once a kid masters a skill they just want to keep doing it over and over. She has actually been very helpful this year wrapping presents. She helped me cut almost all of the wrapping paper for the presents this year.

She keeps saying "why do girls love projects so much?" and "I am a very busy lady" :)

0 comments: