Today Hannah is two months old already...I really cannot believe it! We have stayed so busy over this past month and it truly just seems that she has always been with us.
We definitely have a great routine going....She is eating every 2-3 hours during the day and will then go most nights for at least 8 hours (I will put her to bed anywhere between 8-9pm and she will wake up anywhere from 5am-7am and I usually will put her back to sleep on the 5am mornings;)
She is finally taking a bottle within this last week...we have been trying since 5 weeks and she was very reluctant to take one, so now we are all set and I can be away, if I need to for sometime:)
Hannah just had her 2 month doctor visit yesterday on August 16th and she weighs 11.12 lbs and is 23 inches long which puts her in the 65% for height and 55% for weight. (She is bigger than her sister was at this point by 1.5 lbs and 1 inch longer!)
She is honestly the BEST baby ever and truly a little angel from heaven. Anytime she is awake and looking at you she is smiling and she hardly ever cries. At night for bedtime, she is sometimes wide awake and I just wrap her up put her in bed and she lays happily there until she falls asleep.
If I would have known it was going to be this easy, I would have had another one earlier:)
On August 15th...a few days after she turned 2 months she had her first laugh and now she likes to practice it often!
Some of the fun things Hannah got to do this past month was go to the beach, head up to my parents and PawPaw & Tutus house for the first time, watch big sister at ballet class and more swim lessons, hang out by more pools than she can imagine, and she is always getting dressed up by her big sister!:)
Taken June 15 (5 days old)
Taken August 3rd (Almost 2 months old) - boy, do they grow fast!


1 comments:
She sleeps THAT long at night?!!!! I am happy for you, and yet, if I had a newborn I'd hate you. lol! She is a doll!
Post a Comment