Little Hannah is 6 Months old - can you believe it?!?! I LOVE this age!
What can we say about our happy little Hannah? If there is not a smile on her face, then there must be something really wrong with her:)
She has had such a fun month. She now sits perfectly unsupported (no real toppling over danger) and can even sit herself up from her tummy. She can scoot around anywhere she wants to go and we can tell that she definitely wants to be crawling by Christmas!
She loves kitty Madison, watching her sister dance, kisses, and crinkly paper (wrapping paper will be so much fun for Christmas)
This past month she has been drinking (3) 6-8 oz bottles of formula during the day and I have been nursing her in the morning and at night. We also started solids this month with some cereal and fruit in the morning and cereal and veggie in the evening.
We will continue to introduce more foods this month. The doctor said she could even have eggs (so different from when Paige was a baby!)
We will also be switching to (4 feedings total a day - (2) 8 oz bottles and me nursing her in morning and at night.
At her doctor's appt this morning she weighed in at 16lbs, 2oz and measured 25.75 inches long, which I believe puts her a little less than 50% for both (not sure on this though)
I always say this, but it is so true! I cannot believe how fast the time has gone, yet I just cannot remember life without her. She is just a little angel and I adore her:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment