»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Watch 2008

For those of you who have not heard the news yet - Adam and I are expecting a baby to arrive in April!! :) This pregnancy test was taken on August 15th.

Here is a picture of Molly breaking the news to Adam that he is going to be a dad...

Below is an ultrasound picture that was taken at about 8 weeks - only 5 more weeks until our next ultrasound when we will hopefully be able to find out if we are having a boy or a girl - we can't wait to find out!!
Currently we are 14 weeks into our pregnancy and so far so good. I did not get any morning sickness and have had very few symptoms so far. We are now officially into the second trimester an it feels good not to be as tired as I was throughout the day during most of my first trimester. I am just starting to really show - stay tuned for pictures.

3 comments:

Marisa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are thrilled for you guys. You're going to be fantastic parents and what a lucky little girl or boy to have you and Adam! Keep us up to date!
Marisa

Anonymous said...

My grandbaby is a blog!!!!!
I do love seeing the pix anytime though!
Love ya lots
Mom
xoxox

heidi said...

Congratulations Kim and Adam! just read your blog.. how wonderful! can't wait to follow along in this amazing journey.. take care kim!
love
heidi