»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, October 13, 2008

NKOTB - 10/11

That's right - this past weekend Stephanie, Mary, and I made the trek to Las Vegas to see the New Kids on the Block in concert at Mandalay Bay.

I think it was probably the most fun I have had in such a long time. We were so excited to see the guys that we had pinned up all over our bedrooms from Teen Bop magazine from the 5th/6th grade. The concert was so great and all the guys look and sound look awesome.
We had quite an adventure of an evening.... Stephanie had previously worked on a play with Joey McIntyre so he hooked us up with backstage passes. Even though the backstage meet and greet did not work out (it's a long story) - our passes got us moved up to floor seats from not so great seats once we got there. We screamed a lot, danced a lot and sang all of the NKOTB tunes that we love. Thank you Danny, Donnie, Joey, Jordan, and Jon for coming back, giving a great performance, and giving us three girls a night we won't soon forget:)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun......girls do love their boy bands!
Love, Mom
xoxox

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

How fun that you saw the New Kids! Who was your favorite back in the day? I LOVED Jordan, personally! :)

Marisa said...

How FUN!!! Mark and I were out there last weekend to celebrate our birthdays. I can't believe we didn't run into you...ha ha. Shoot, I wish I had known you were going to be there...we could have met up--darn it!
Glad you had a blast!!!!!