»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Friday, April 24, 2009

My First Full Day Home

I woke up Friday morning and instead of staying in between the two sleep positioners I was completely perpendicular to them. My mommy and daddy said that I used my strong legs to push my way up (the same strong legs I used to bust my way out of my mom's belly)


Here is me in my chair that I will spend so much time in with mommy. Adam's coworkers Erin and Mal get me this great stuffed animal along with a scrapbook for me to take a picture each month of myself with this stuffed animal in the same place to see how much I have grown. Plan on seeing an updated pic of me each month in this same chair with this same elephant...I will just be a lot bigger each time:)
Later that evening I took my first bath - I liked it for the most part. I think my parents learned a lot from this first bath and will know what to do better next time;) I also continued to sleep a lot on my first day home and spent some quality time with my sister.

0 comments: