»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Friday, June 12, 2009

A Busy Week

We have had a busy week this past week and had something planned everyday...I am definitely getting the hang of this being off of work thing:)

On Monday Grammy came for a visit and we went out to lunch and took Paige to the mall for her first time - very fun!On Tuesday we met up with another mom who may work out to watch Paige Tuesdays - Thursdays when I go back to work...they have a very fun place!

Paige also began taking baths in the full tub instead of just in the newborn hammock..bath time is a time of the day we all look forward to. This was the only picture that was appropriate enough to put on the internet:) (We don't want her to be stripped of her crown someday like Ms. CA for indecent pictures:)
Look at that Belly!:)On Wednesday we spent time with my grandparents and ran a few errands and on Thursday I brought Paige into my work for the first time so that everyone could meet her - so much fun! I didn't realize how much I had missed everyone that I work with...Here is Paige in my office:)We have also just been having a blast playing around the house. Our favorite thing to do this week is to just stare up into peoples faces, smile, and babble.
Paige is a social butterfly and has a lot to say:)
I have also been making her do her exercises and strength training (I wish I could get in as much exercise as she does).
Since we don't like to spend more than a few minutes of tummy time on the floor we have found another way to work on strengthening our neck muscles that we like a whole lot better:)
I am not sure what I would do without this Boppy - I use it for everything:)


0 comments: