»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, September 6, 2010

New House??



Hi Everyone! This is Paige. My parents have been really busy lately trying to find me a new house, so I just thought I would help them out and update the BLOG. 

I am pretty sure that my parents found me a new house.  I overhead Auntie Janice tell them today (Auntie Janice is not just an aunt. She is also what they call a real estate agent) that their offer was accepted today on our new place and then everyone got really excited. 

I know my parents are going to be really busy the next two months moving out of one house and moving into another, but I know it will all be worth it in the end. Hey, it means that Molly and I will get a yard!:)

Here is me, my mommy and daddy in front of what will hopefully be our new house. It is only a few houses down the street from Ms Stacey's house where I go play 3 days a week...I am so excited!




Keep your fingers crossed for us that all goes smoothly during escrow on both our place and our new place;)

3 comments:

Marisa said...

HOW EXCITING!!!!! It's beautiful!

Jeremy & Stephanie said...

Oh my gosh...it's fantastic! I am so excited for you guys, and will definitely keep my fingers crossed that all goes smoothly in the next couple of months!

Jennifer Hock said...

Congratulations! It looks awesome!!!! I can't wait to see more pics!