»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

We enjoyed a really nice Mother's Day weekend this year. My mom had everyone over for a Mother's Day brunch and it was just perfect.
 Everything worked out and it was so great that my mom got to have all 3 of her children there to celebrate.

I got the gift of not having to do a thing, so it was nice:) We even brought in chinese food later for dinner so that I didn't have to cook:)

I loved my mother's day and just feel so fortunate that I get to be a mom to such a beautiful, fun loving, and sweet girl. Paige makes being a mom easy and I just get to enjoy every minute of it.

We got to visit with PawPaw and Tutu and Grandma too. "Great Grandma" and Paige has some time to just read together which was very special.

We didn't get too many pictures this day since I was kind of in "off duty" mode:)

0 comments: