»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Mother's Day test

Just testing out the Phone app for blogger to see if I can use it:)

I had such a great Mother's Day this year. We had all of the mom's and grandma's over for lunch and it was a very special day.

To get the day started off right, Paige brought me breakfast in bed. She was very excited about this and had been hinting about it for a couple days:)

Yum! Pancakes with candy on top:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

lol! Did you eat those!? I bet you had to take at least one bite in front of her. =)