As I type this, we are less than 3 weeks away from my due date and exactly 3 weeks away from my induce date (if Hannah does not come out on her own) so regardless, we will have a baby again in the next 3 weeks. Crazy!!!
We have had so much fun getting ready for her arrival. Paige has obviously enjoyed this pregnancy so much and has been so curious about everything.
She is still trying to figure out how the baby comes out.
(I let her know I would ask the doctor:)
Here is just a jumble of things that we have been up to as we anticipate the arrival of Hannah!!
The girls through the most amazing baby shower ever at my work. I have definitely been telling everyone that no shower was needed as we truly had everything we needed. My good friend Susan at work is also pregnant and due at the end of July with her second (although she is having a girl this time around and her first is a boy) So, we had a fun, girly joint baby shower and from the pictures you can tell the girls just went all out! The food was amazing, decorations made me feel like I was on a Pinterest page, games were so much fun and the gifts were overly generous!

Here are a couple picture of me pregnant at about 36 weeks. Although I haven't been as good at taking pictures throughout my pregnancy this time around, I feel like I look fairly similar as I did with Paige. I am definitely not as in good of shape this time around and will have my work cut out for me after Hannah arrives! (I think I have had the mentality that I know this is my last pregnancy and I am going to take advantage and enjoy it!:)
Paige took this picture of me:)
....and my mom took this picture of me on a rare and fabulous day that we got to meet up for lunch and a day of shopping!!
Paige has picked out a few things for Hannah to give to her at the hospital when she meets her and she is most excited about a photo album that she decided to put together on her own for Hannah. Paige found an album we had laying around and with some extra pictures that I had printed out she began cutting them out and inserting them into the album. I have never seen her more proud of a project before. She keeps wanting to take more pictures of people (the album has family and friends in it so that she can show Hannah who they all are:) and add these to the album. I asked her why the first couple of pages were left blank and she told me those were going to be for pictures of her and Hannah together.
Where does she come up with this stuff??:)
Where does she come up with this stuff??:)
Here is the Big Sister gift that Hannah will be giving to Paige at the hospital when she meets her for the first time. I just know that Hannah will love seeing Paige once she realizes that she is the one connected with the little voice that she hears ALL the time:)
Hannah got Paige a big sister/ little sister Barbie, a Big Sister photo album (she can take this to school to show off her little sister:) and a Big Sister necklace with both of their birthstones.
Here is Paige at the hospital Big Sibling class. She loved this and it definitely gave her more to think about and was very beneficial in my opinion. She liked meeting all of the other big brothers and sisters. They were all so cute asking each other if they were having a brother or sister and what their name was going to be, etc.
Hannah's room has been ready for a while now, although we keep putting some finishing touches on it.:)
We are ready when she is ready!!:)



0 comments:
Post a Comment