I am officially in my last year of my 20's! I had my 29th "Birthay" - check out my birthday cake that my mom baked - she will never let this spelling mistake down:)

Adam and I enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner at my Aunt Janice's house with my grandparents on my birthday and then the following Saturday we drove up to my parents for a birthday bash. We have been so busy lately (mostly working:( that I hadn't even had a chance to really think about my birthday. I was so grateful to everyone for making it so special. Adam was good this year too and I had roses show up at work - I am so lucky!:)
Adam and I enjoyed a wonderful birthday dinner at my Aunt Janice's house with my grandparents on my birthday and then the following Saturday we drove up to my parents for a birthday bash. We have been so busy lately (mostly working:( that I hadn't even had a chance to really think about my birthday. I was so grateful to everyone for making it so special. Adam was good this year too and I had roses show up at work - I am so lucky!:)
1 comments:
At least she spelled your NAME correctly!
Love,
Auntie Marlis
Post a Comment