»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Friday, March 6, 2009

It's March already!

So, I realized that we have not updated our BLOG in quite sometime....

We have just been busy getting ready for Paige's arrival over the last month..

This week we had our first Childbirth Class at the Hospital, as well as a Baby Basics class where we learned how to give her a bath, swaddle her, etc. Now we are ready!:) I meant to take pictures in the class, but since I have been more forgetful then ever lately, I forgot to snap a few shots of us wrapping up our baby doll:) We signed up to go with our neighbors who are due to have a baby girl on the same day, so that made it a lot of fun..!

All is going well and we are counting down the weeks...7 more weeks until she is here and 6 more weeks of working for me. I am going to try and make it until April 17th to start maternity leave..that is if my back doesn't start hurting even worse or she comes early:)

I will post an updated belly shot soon...I am waiting to see how much bigger I can get in the next few weeks:)

0 comments: