Ok, so I knew that a baby shower was coming at my work eventually, but they really surprised me this time - I am impressed! I thought I was going up stairs to one of the guestroom suites to meet a client:)
All the decorations were beautiful - pink and green!
The food was delicious......
All the decorations were beautiful - pink and green!
The food was delicious......
So many cute gifts...onsies,toys, and dresses...oh my!
The girls in my department all went in to get us the Zen Swing and Bouncer and ladybug that projects stars that I really wanted...Paige is going to love all these. We set up the swing that night and it just looks like the best place to be ever!
Regina made such a cute diaper cake (she is getting to be a pro at these) - a girl can never have too many diapers! Even though I hate to take these apart, I can't wait to take a closer look at all the cute things that she included in here - spoons, burp clothes, toys, socks - sooo cute!
Thanks, everyone! I think Paige is definitely all set now and has more than any one girl really needs..
The girls in my department all went in to get us the Zen Swing and Bouncer and ladybug that projects stars that I really wanted...Paige is going to love all these. We set up the swing that night and it just looks like the best place to be ever!
Regina made such a cute diaper cake (she is getting to be a pro at these) - a girl can never have too many diapers! Even though I hate to take these apart, I can't wait to take a closer look at all the cute things that she included in here - spoons, burp clothes, toys, socks - sooo cute!
Thanks, everyone! I think Paige is definitely all set now and has more than any one girl really needs..Doesn't she want to come out now so that she can see all the wonderful things waiting for her and meet all the people who have been anticipating her arrival???:)
1 comments:
Wow! so much fun! Your are so lucky to work with such wonderful, creative people! THe pictures are great!
Paige is one lucky little girl!
Love from Paige's Grammy!
xoxox
Post a Comment