I can't believe Paige has already been here for 7 days!
Today Adam had to go back to work. It was very hard for him to leave his girls.
Paige and I had a lovely and relaxing first day home with just the two of us.
After Paige's breakfast, I ate my breakfast and Paige had a chance to try out her highchair for the first time. She loved being able to sit right at the table with me while I ate.
We had time in our bouncer while mom tried to get some stuff done (like packing up her maternity clothes - yay!)
We had some tummy time and Paige was all smiles today...
Whew - what a day!....Paige definitely caught up on her beauty rest today:)
What a special day that I will always remember - my first day all to myself to spend with my daughter:)
Once dad got home, we decided to venture out for our first outing. We went to Target and then stopped at Golden Spoon for some frozen yogurt. Paige slept through the entire thing..
1 comments:
Oh my gosh-she is so adorable!!!! what a little sweetheart!
Post a Comment