Paige just returned from a 3 day adventure at "Camp Grammy" (and Grumpy)
She had such a great time doing arts and crafts, swimming, and of course, doing her chores.
She came home in her very own camp outfit with the Camp Grammy Logo on the front and on the back it has the camp slogan...
Love 'em, spoil 'em, send 'em home!
The little shorts also have the Camp Grammy logo on them :)
Here she is swimming at camp...
Take a look at that Belly:) It sounds like she ate really well at camp too:)
...and hanging out with Grumpy (she calls him "Grumpfh" for now, since she doesn't say any words with a "y" at the end yet..)
What a fun summer camp to go to....I highly recommend it.
It was great for Adam and I to get some much needed things done around the house. I think we need to sign Paige up for this camp at least 4 times a year just so we can have a catch up weekend every once in a while.
A camp for each season...Paige would definitely like that!





0 comments:
Post a Comment