»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Paige's First Pony Ride

Today we headed to the Pumpkin Patch...(more to come from this trip in another post in the future when I get another chunk of time in:)

To our surprise at the Pumpkin Patch they had ponies that Paige could ride on!!! She was so excited and into them and everything they were doing...
 She got to ride on a pony named Echo and since then all day she talks about "Echo" She even cam home and pulled out her rocking horse and called her "Echo" :)

Paige loved sitting in the saddle and took riding very seriously:)



Ok, I think I may have been as excited as Paige:)

 



At our new house there are horse trails right across the street, so we will get to see a lot more horses from now on:)


0 comments: