Here are just a few pictures of our trip to the Pumpkin Patch a couple weekends ago.
We had so much fun there! I think Paige could go there everyday and not get tired of it. I think she wanted to try to pick up every single pumpkin that she saw (and there were a lot of them). The pumpkins that she didn't try picking up she wanted to sit on:)
It was definitely a lot harder to get a picture of her standing still this year. She was literally running all over the place. The How Tall this Fall Measurements don't lie. I just took her for her 18 month check up yesterday and she came in at about this tall:)
Here she is running through the maze. She could have ran through this for hours. She loved it. Adam and I could not keep up with her and atually lost her a couple times for a quick second:)
We finally found a little section with smaller pumpkins that Paige could actually pick up.

1 comments:
I swear our daughters are twins separated at birth! Katelyn loved the PP too! She also wanted to pick up EVERY pumpkin. Needless to say, we were very dirty when we left! I hope to get pics up soon.
Miss you and wish our little babes could meet!
Post a Comment