We have been having so much fun in our new yard. I wish we could spend everyday in our yard just planting and playing. It is such a dream come true for us to have a yard of our own.
When we are out in the yard planting I feel like we are bringing the house back to life and making it happy again:)
Paige loves helping in the yard. Give her a shovel and she is good to go. It is so much fun to finally be able to put all of our potted plants into the ground. Here we are planting our hydranga (my favorite!)
So, take a look at the skirt on Paige in this picture...
Here Paige is helping me go through a box of outdoor stuff that we have...
Tiki torches anyone?? (I love this picture:)
I think we should sign Paige up to start selling stuff on HSN or QVC:)
How can you not buy something from her?!?
We had friends come over and play already and it is so nice for them to just run around in the backyard.
Here is Ryann and Paige playing outside. Ryann did a great job sweeping the backyard.
Ryann - you can come over anytime! :)
Here are the girls sitting down for some lunch. It was so cute...Kelly (Ryann's mommy) and I were sitting down with the girls and Paige looks up and says "party". Yes, Paige loves a good party!:)
She then wonders where the cake is though:)
So, take a look at the skirt on Paige in this picture...
Now, take a look at what Molly decided to sleep on later that day. Even Molly sleeps better at the end of the day after running around her new yard.
When Paige pulls this skirt out of her dress up box she says "fancy". I guess Molly likes to be fancy sometimes too:)
1 comments:
loving your yard...and your big girl!!!
Post a Comment