This past weekend was Stephanie's bridal shower. She is getting married the day after Thanksgiving - I can hardly believe it!
I was put in charge of all the planning and everything turned out so great! Stephanie has such great friends and such wonderful future sister in laws and mother in law that helped make the day very special for Stephanie.
Here is a pitcure of Jessica, Stephanie, Holly and I.
We have know eachother since we were kids!!
The bridal shower was a black and white theme so everyone wore black and white, all the food was black and white, etc.
Here is a picture frame of black and white photos that I put together for Stephanie and Matt to have. I hope they like it!
Here is a picture frame of black and white photos that I put together for Stephanie and Matt to have. I hope they like it!
Stephanie was so cute.
She wore red that day so that she stood out as the bride-to-be.
Love it!!
Here is Stephanie with my mom and her mom.
They have know eachother a long time too.
So, two of the bridesmaids, who are Stephanie's good friends from college (Katie and Kimberly) were so amazing.
Kimberly was in charge of the games (I delegated this task over to her once I relaized that I would be moving houses the week before the shower - thank you, Kimberly!)
Anyways, Kimberly did such an amazing job with the games. She planned a newlywed game where she asked Matt questions ahead of time and we had to see how many Stephanie got right. For only knowing Matt a little over a year Stephanie sure knows him pretty well. Not only was it a Newlywed game, but she set it up like Trivial Pursuit where Stephanie had to get pieces of the pie - genius!!! Stephanie has always loved Trivial Pursuit (I think she enjoys showing off how smart she is:)
Katie was an amazing bridesmaid too. For Stephanie's shower gifts she had 3 boxes wrapped up. The first box was Stephanie's outfit for the rehearsal dinner, the 2nd box was her outfit for wine tasting the day after the wedding and her 3rd box had an outfit for Stephaniie to wear out to dinner the night after wine tasting. What a great gift!?! We wll know that Stephanie cannot dress herself and Katie is starting up a business as a personal shopper. ALl of the outfits she picked out for Stephanie were dead on perfect!
On the invite everyone was asked to bring Stephanie and Matt a Christmas ornament to decorate their first Christmas tree with. Stephanie loves Christmas, so this was very appropriate:)
I got her an ornament of a pig with wings and included a card that said
"I thought I would see pigs fly before I would see you get married!" :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment