We made it to Disneyland for the holiday season and I am determined to make it a tradition to make it to the Holiday Parade every year. It is sooo much fun!
Paige had so much fun today and we got to do everything we wanted to do. We went to visit Toontown and got to visit Minnie at her house!
This was soooo much fun!
Watching Minnie's dishwasher....
Having a tea party in Minnie's kitchen...
We rode on Dumbo, which Paige could not stop talking about. They give you a feather to hold in line (because in the story Dumbo thinks he needs a feather to fly), but when you get into the Dumbo car you have to turn in your feather. Paige did not want to give up this feather and kept talking about the feather the rest of the visit. (I know what I am getting Paige for Christmas:)
We also had to learn a lot about letting someone else have a turn when we left each of the rides. Paige kept saying "else's turn" throughout the visit. Very cute!
Paige danced her heart out on just about every ride with music including "Small World", the Casey Jr. Train, and of course the entire time throughout the parade. Everyone around us kept saying that Paige should be in the parade. Paige LOVED the parade and I am so glad she made it through the afternoon without a nap and did not have to miss the parade.
The teacups were another big hit and Paige kept saying "faster" :)
Of course, she conked out as we were walking back from Disneyland only a couple minutes after we left the gates.
We had such a fun visit and it was a lot of fun being able to go with the newly married couple, Stephanie and Matt!!
We didn't do a great job taking pictures today:(
I think we got a couple cute videos that I will post once we get those)
0 comments:
Post a Comment