We are very into Santa this year and when Paige talks about him she is very excited. She can tell you that he lives at the "North Pole" and that he likes to eat cookies. She understands that he sits in a sleigh and has reindeer that pull his sleigh. When we see Santa from afar she waves at him and we look for Santa ("Santa, R U?") But......there is just something about sitting in Santa's lap that is not OK!!:)
No matter how much we prepared for the visit.......She had been telling us that she was going to tell Santa that she is a "good girl", but when it came time the Paige pout came out!!
She was fine talking with him ahead of time about his reindeers and even afterwards when he gave her a candy cane. We love this Santa too - he was just the best with her!:)
Does this look like the most pitiful child ever, or what??!??:)

4 comments:
What a sad face! I just want to pick her up and give her a hug!!
Love, Auntie Marlis
Hi Adam ,Kim and Paige,
You just have to send us a copy of this pic with Santa. Our poor little girl! Hugs and Kisses to all. Love, Mom
Kim:
I love this photo!!! I can't even think of taking the twins to see Santa. I would have one screaming his head off and my daughter running the other way!
Lol! She's adorable.
Post a Comment