The bathroom is finally done!
Was it a complete tear out and start over remodel? No.
Did we update an old bathroom to fit more of our lifestyle for under $200? Yes:) (I sound like a design show don't I?:)
Here are some final pics of the bathroom all complete. Yay!
Adam is the best and most handy husband ever. I am so lucky! He is up for doing anything:)
He painted the old brass medicine cabinet white, which fits in much better.
Put up the beautiful bead board and hooks for the towels...
I found these great art prints off of the Etsy website that match perfectly with the shower curtain and towels.
The bathroom definitely now meets all our requirements...kid friendly, without being too over the top with kid characters or anything:)
Don't tell Adam, but I think I want to move onto the laundry room next:)
I will give him a couple weeks before we tackle that though:)
0 comments:
Post a Comment