»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Friday, August 19, 2011

Another Year Older

It sure is true, that the older you get the faster time goes by. I am now another year older:)

Adam and Paige picked up a birthday cake for me on Friday while I was at work. As soon as I walked in the door, Paige said "Mommy, where is your birthday cake?" :)
She gave away the surprise, but it made me love it even more.
She could not wait until Sunday. She kept asking "is it Sunday yet?"

Stephanie and Matt had come down on Saturday and we had a BBQ at our place and made smores - YUM!
The next morning we decided to head out to Balboa Island to ride the ferry and check out the fun zone!

Paige has been wanting to ride a ferris wheel for a long time and kept asking if there was a baby one that was her perfect size. We finally found one that she could go on. Darn! Mommy does not like ferris wheels, but I went on anyway since Paige was so excited!:)

Here we all are up at the top. Paige kept saying "you can see everything from up here":)
As soon as I was able to open my eyes, I could see everything too;)
 

Paige and mommy in front of the fun zone carousel:)
 

Riding across the bay on the ferry. There is another ferry out in the water crossing at the same time.

A nice and relaxing birthday weekend!

0 comments: