»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, September 26, 2011

Preschool Prep

Well....what a week it has been since we returned back from Wisconsin. It is hard enough coming back from a great vacation and getting to spend so much time with family and friends. There was so much work to come back to and on top of it all, we found out that Stacey (where Paige has been going to daycare) has decided to go back to school to be a teacher. We are very excited for her and very grateful that she (and Madi and Catie) have been such a huge part of Paige's life up until this point. With that said, we had some decisions to make....

I would have liked to wait one more year to put Paige in preschool, but we have decided that rather than just finding another home daycare, Paige would definitely enjoy starting preschool more at this point. It has been hard for me to face the fact that my little girl is already starting preschool (I thought I would have a whole year to prep myself for this). 

I never realized all that there is to do to get ready for preschool. There are approximately 50 forms to fill out, I think, earthquake kits to prepare, lunch boxes to buy, etc.
We enrolled Paige last week at St Paul's Lutheran preschool 3 days a week and are very excited for her new adventure. (We were lucky that we had already toured the preschools in our area and knew what was out there) She begins next Monday, October 3rd and until then we are prepping her as much as we can in the next week. We are working on more and more things to get her as independent as possible.
This Friday we get to go for picture day and to visit the school. 

Here is a picture of Paige from this morning. 
We printed off pictures of her teachers and made "flower teachers", by gluing petals around them to hang on the fridge. (hopefully having seen them before will help a little:)
 
She is going to learn so much in preschool and have so much fun! 
I just know it! 

I will let you know how we BOTH do with the transition:)

0 comments: