»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Stop by the Street Fair

Well, after an over 12 hour work day, we were still able to make it to the Street Fair for some yummy dinner. Paige ate a lot of "honey balls"! It was so much fun, like always. We got to hang out on kids street and eat all of the yummy food.

I asked Paige what her favorite part of the fair was and she said "All the yummy food, especially the honey balls":)

Here is the only picture I got there....a self portrait of us girls while Adam was up getting a brat from German Street.
Daddy and Paige had such a special day today while I was at work. They went to church (Paige is very into saying her prayers right now and likes to recite the guardian angel prayer herself at night now) and then out for a pancake breakfast. I guess they ran into a lady with her little baby there and Paige told the lady "My mom has freckles too":)

Whew......only 4 more day until vacation.....thank goodness!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: