»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, December 7, 2009

Weekend in Paso

Adam and I spent the past weekend in Paso Robles wine tasting. It was beautiful there and our first time wine tasting there. I think I like this area better than Napa! Everything was so picturesque and relaxing - exactly what we needed. 
We were celebrating our 8th anniversary and spending our first whole weekend away from Paige. We left on Friday morning an headed off on a beautiful drive up the coast. The whole weekend was great, although we were ready to come home early Sunday morning and see Paige.

Here is Adam outside Tobin James winery..



Here I am at one of my mom's friend's wineries.
This is at Dark Star winery and in the picture is Susan and her dog, Gracie. Susan is such a wonderful and fun person and we really enjoyed the time we spent her and at her son's winery next door...What a life!!



Adam and I among the vineyards..


We were in town for the annual Paso Robles Christmas Parade, which was about 70 "floats" or mostly flat bed trucks decorated in lights - it is a much simpler life there - I love it!

 

It was great to get away and spend time just the two of us. We had time to catch up and eat (and actually enjoy) our meals. It was nice and we are so grateful that my parents are so willing to spend time with Paige...she had a great weekend too!!

Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

Jennifer Hock said...

How nice you were able to get away! Congrats on 8 years together!