I realized that I forgot to post pictures from New Years...and it was a very special New Years because, not only did Adam and I get to go out and celebrate like adults (thanks Grammy & Grumpy), but we were also celebrating Stephanie's 30th birthday!
It was fun to get all dressed up. I honestly had no idea how I was going to stay up until midnight, but once we got there we ended up having so much fun that we didn't leave until around 2am!
I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late (I have definitely been up at 2am in the last year, but up until then - no:) We saw a lot of people we had not seen in a long time and it was so fun just goofing around, hanging out, and drinking some bubbly..
It was fun to get all dressed up. I honestly had no idea how I was going to stay up until midnight, but once we got there we ended up having so much fun that we didn't leave until around 2am!
I can't remember the last time I stayed up that late (I have definitely been up at 2am in the last year, but up until then - no:) We saw a lot of people we had not seen in a long time and it was so fun just goofing around, hanging out, and drinking some bubbly..
Stephanie and Matt - so much in love:)
Happy Birthday, Steph. You look better than ever and seem more happy then you have ever been...here is to being 30 and to a great decade ahead...cheers!

1 comments:
stephanie looks great...as do you!!!! so fun seeing her
Post a Comment