You have to look closely, but if you do you can see that Paige's two bottom teeth are definitely out now. We have had a few early mornings and these pictures were so hard to get because her hands or whatever else she can find are always in her mouth...and talk about drool!!:)

I think if you click on the picture it will make it bigger on your computer and you will be able to see the little teeth:) She now has a real big grin - I think she is very proud of getting through this teething thing so far. We told her to get used to it because she has a lot more teeth to go.
I think if you click on the picture it will make it bigger on your computer and you will be able to see the little teeth:) She now has a real big grin - I think she is very proud of getting through this teething thing so far. We told her to get used to it because she has a lot more teeth to go.

0 comments:
Post a Comment