»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Adventures with Dad

Well, I got a hold of all of the pictures from Adam's phone....some are rather interesting, some are quite strange, and some I thought we be fun to share..:)

Here is a sampling of some of the things that Adam and Paige do with their time together...:) A person's camera phone really gives an accurate glimpse into their daily life.

They go visit the animals at the pet store...

 They go on LOTS of walks...:)
 

They go to the library. On Tuesday mornings is our favorite story time so Adam and I take Paige sometimes on our Tuesdays off with her.

 More walks...along the trail:)

They do a lot of grocery shopping together. I fee like I hardly do any of the grocery shopping these days because these two are always stopping on their way home from school and get everything. Paige loves to take the mini grocery cart around now.

They come and visit me at work and have lunch:) Please excuse the mess on my desk...it has been VERY busy at work!:)

More walks...with Sally:)
 Yep, you guessed it....more walks..
 They do a lot of gardening and playing outside. Here is a ripe strawberry Paige  picked.

 At Home Depot riding on the bottom of the cart...nice:)
 I think this picture is so funny. She is just looking for ice in the bucket from her party, but it look likes she may have partied too hard!

Trying out her roller skates!

Adam picks Paige up from school everyday ( I drop off) and here she is with little "red leash" dog greeting her t pick up.

 The girls roasting peeps out by the fire:)

Riding her bike...she wants to go on a bike ride EVERYDAY!...sometimes twice a day:)

Yep, had to include this picture. Adam and I got a date night out this past Thursday (My mom stayed and watched Paige and we met after work for dinner and drinks). We had so much fun just talking about adult things and not being interrupted with the every so polite "excuse me" from Paige:) Can't wait to do this again!

Another bike ride....
 ....and another one!
 I had to include this picture of Paige on her swing at school because in the last half hour Adam just came in from out in the backyard with  slight tear in his eye to tell me that Paige has been swinging on her swings all be herself for the last 5 minutes. She doesn't need pushes anymore:( She can now swing all by herself....really good too.
Lately every thing is all about what 3 year olds can do by themselves..
- They can get dressed by themselves, get on a potty by themselves without a stool, get water by themselves...you get the picture. Paige is Ms. Independent these days and doesn't need us for as much anymore:) 

She may not NEED us, but we re certainly going to take advantage of these years while she WANTS us around:)



1 comments:

Marisa said...

I just went through a ton of your recent posts....Paige is just such a little doll! Loved catching up with you via Blog!!!
xo