»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Playing Hooky

I got to take an unexpected day off work today and Kelly was off work today too, so we decided to get the girls together for a little play date at the beach/ park. 

Love this picture because Ryann has always loved babies and Paige has always loved dogs and I think this is just so cute.

Both girls were very excited when they found out that they got to see each other. When I told Paige the night before that we got to meet Ryann at the beach, she said "I have been wanting to go there. Ryann and I can splash in the waves together"
Well, this beach is in the harbor, so there are not that many waves, but Paige wanted to go in so badly. 

Paige ended up going in alright. It is really shallow everywhere and you can stand for a far way out. At one point Paige fell into the water. She had a shocked look on her face (probably because it was so cold), but she was able to get back up again. She was so proud of herself and can't stop talking about how she swam in the ocean. ("Did you know that 3 year olds could swim in the ocean":)


After we played and swam and had our picnic lunch, we stopped by Kelly and Ryann's house to jump on the trampoline for a while and play some more.


A great way to spend an unexpected day off work!!


0 comments: