»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Big Girl Room

I have been meaning to take pictures of Paige's room and it has taken me a month or so to do so. Here are some pictures of Paige's big girl room with her very big girl bed! This decor should last her for the next 5 years or so:)

My assignment was to find something that matched with her green walls (so that we didn't have to repaint them) and something with red in it since this seems to be Paige's favorite color:)

Ta-da!


I was able to use her same letters that were above her crib and just update them by attaching them to canvas with some scrapbook paper on top.

Most girls have a dollhouse in their room, but Paige has a DOGhouse to put all her stuffed dogs in:)


Even with all the furniture she still has a lot of space in her room when you walk into the room to dance and play in front of her mirrored closets (a new fun past time:) 


The material of her bedding is really sweet and little girl like. I figured I'd better do it now before I won't be able to:)


Paige LOVES her bed and sleeps so well in it. She has not gotten out of bed once after we put her to bed since she has been sleeping in this bed (for over a month)

We set up her room and her closet so that it is much more user friendly for a little 3 year old who likes to dress herself and get out toys and just be more self sufficient:)
 
We still have a few things we want to do with it, but it is a work in progress as Paige grows and her needs constantly change:)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute! I love the colors. So grown up!