»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

We had such a fun Mother's Day this year. We went up to my parent's house the day before on Saturday afternoon and had sometime to swim at their pool before nap time and before Adam and I headed out for dinner and a movie (best Mother's Day gift ever:)


On Sunday I was delivered breakfast in bed at my parents house (I had to stay in bed until it was ready:) It was great! Then everyone came over for a fantastic Mother's Day brunch that my mom put together.


 So, the remainder of the pictures were all taken by Paige, so the following is Mother's Day brunch from Paige's perspective. We did have a lot of pictures of people's legs, but Paige definitely captured a lot of goo ones too:)

Grammy and her mommy:)

My brother, sister and I

I love the next two pictures! PawPaw & Tutu's legs......

....followed by a picture of them:)

A picture of Grumpy


 A couple pictures of all my mom's kids:)


It was a great way to spend Mother's Day:) Paige was very into Mother's Day this year. We had been reading a Fancy Nancy book all about Mother's Day and she made her mom breakfast in bed. There was a lot of talk about bouquet's and since Mother's Day Paige likes to gather flowers and make bouquets everyday:) Later in the afternoon, Paige grabbed my hand and said let's go lay you down in the bed. She had made a fan out of paper and she wanted to fan and massage me. Such a relaxing mother's day!!!:)

0 comments: