»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Jenny Jump Up

Well, we decided to get out the Jenny Jump Up and try it, but Paige is still too small yet for it...we will have to try again in another few weeks or so:)

I thought it was the funniest thing ever - check out the video!


2 comments:

Marisa said...

She is SUCH a big girl already. I just caught up on all of your recent posts...looks like you're all doing very very well :)
I couldn't get the video to play, but I"ll try again tomorow :)

Jennifer Hock said...

OH my god, that is hilarious! I was totally cracking up!