»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Our Little Fishy:)

On Sunday, we went for a pool party at PawPaw & Tutu's house. Kyle & Cadee were staying at my parents for the weekend, so they were there too, which was fun. This was Paige's first time at PawPaw & Tutu's and her first time in the pool. It was really special for her to be here since I spent so much time at PawPaw & Tutu's when I was little and also did most of my swimming at their house too when I was little. I am glad that Paige had her first trip to the pool at their house.

Paw Paw always keeps his pool & jacuzzi very cold, but Paige didn't seem to mind too much.

Mommy & Paige in the Jacuzzi....Swimming and trying to stay out of the hot sun in my big blue hat....
Ummm, this water is much colder than my bath usually is:)

0 comments: