So, today we decided to try out the Bjorn facing forward since I knew Paige would love facing outand getting to see everything..her little head just reaches above the top of the fold now, so we ventured out for a little walk and she loved it!

We have been having a couple great days this week...the past couple of days we have had only bottles, some filled with mommy milk and a couple a day now with formula. This has automatically seemed to put Paige on a great schedule. Yesterday she went down for her first nap in her crib.

Then this morning we woke up, ate, played a little and then she seemed to be getting tired, so I stuck the good ole binkie in her mouth put her in her crib and she was out. I sure hope this continues, although if it does I am going to have to figure out what to do with all of my extra time.
In a few hours Paige is headed over to G.G. and Pepe's house and they are going to play with her while I go to a kickboxing class. We are all really excited about this and it will be good for everyone. I hope they have fun!
We have been having a couple great days this week...the past couple of days we have had only bottles, some filled with mommy milk and a couple a day now with formula. This has automatically seemed to put Paige on a great schedule. Yesterday she went down for her first nap in her crib.
Then this morning we woke up, ate, played a little and then she seemed to be getting tired, so I stuck the good ole binkie in her mouth put her in her crib and she was out. I sure hope this continues, although if it does I am going to have to figure out what to do with all of my extra time.
In a few hours Paige is headed over to G.G. and Pepe's house and they are going to play with her while I go to a kickboxing class. We are all really excited about this and it will be good for everyone. I hope they have fun!

0 comments:
Post a Comment