Today we decided it was time for Paige to try out a little bit of cereal..we weren't sure how she would do, but she actually did pretty well for her first time I think.
She liked eating from a spoon and,to our surprise, knew to open her mouth when the spoon came close. That was the fun part and I think she thought it was even funny at times.
I don't think she knew what to think of the taste and texture of the food or whether to swallow it or spit it out.. A couple times we put the food in and she made a razzing sound and thought she was pretty funny.
She definitely wanted to try feeding herself with the spoon too and feel the food in her mouth with her fingers.
It got everywhere and towards the end she was even flinging some of it in the kitchen. All in all a good first try.
The plan is cereal for this month and then we get to add in the fruits and veggies next month..should be fun!
0 comments:
Post a Comment