»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Sara's 21st & Packer Game

Happy 21st Birthday to our cousin, Sara! We were so happy that we got to join her for her birthday dinner that included her first time being carded (and legally old enough to drink) and her first legal drink.





Here we are having a shot at the bar.







We went out to Champps since the Packer game was on that night too and we are all fans. I wish we could have joined up afterwards, but Paige though that one bar was good enough for the night and needed to get home for her bath.


I thought watching the Packer game and doing a shot with my baby at the bar was just awesome! I am such a good role model:)


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Now that truly rings "Go-Pack-Go!" Love the spirit.

Larry said...

I'm so proud of my daughter!