»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Easter Bunny

I realized that I had forgotten to post Paige's picture with the Easter Bunny to our BLOG for all to enjoy:)

Paige really liked the Easter Bunny and had fun waving and playing peek-a-boo with him. Paige kept looking up at him and smiling...I guess it must be funny to have a huge stuffed animal bunny to look at and to sit in their lap.

All in all....much better than Santa!


1 comments:

Unknown said...

She is too cute for words and just like my oldest who has always LOVED the Easter bunny.