This past Sunday we celebrated Paige's first year....we had a lot to celebrate with how much has happened in just one year!
"Our Little Cupcake is Turning One!"
Everyone joined us for some birthday fun.:)
Here is Paige coming in and seeing all the decorations. I don't think she could believe all the balloons:) We held the party at the clubhouse at our community pool and it was perfect (our place would not have been big enough). Even the weather ended up being perfect!
Paige had all the people that were such a huge part of her first year there to celebrate with her. Here is her friend, Bella (we get to go to her first birthday party next weekend) and Alex and Jenn. It was been so great to share this first year with our girls and our pregnancy together.
Here is the birthday girl with her fancy birthday crown
(thanks, Kelly - too cute!)
Right when Paige arrived she found one of her first birthday gifts from her mom and dad - a chair of her very own to play in...Here she is already reading in it. Baby Ryann (she is 6 months old and such a cutie) liked the chair too. Ryann tried to put her hand on it, but Paige very nicely moved them off her chair, as if to say "Umm, can't you read, this chair has MY name on it?" Now, I know my daughter would never talk like that:)
Here is Paige, me, my mom, and my grandpa (Pepe)...
Here is Tutu with Paige on her big day. Tutu taught me a lot about throwing parties and I am sure Paige will someday love to throw parties just as much as I do:)
Here we are...mommy, daddy, and our beautiful (almost) one year old daughter...
Paige was given so many amazing gifts - I had no idea that there would be so many. We are literally going to need to take out Adam's desk from the office now to make that room an entire playroom for Paige with all the gifts she received. (She is slowly taking over the entire house!)
She received a very special gift that my dad made and my mom painted - her very own rocking horse!
I seriously have not seen a more beautiful rocking horse ever! Paige loves it!
She loves to rock on it and look at the horse's eyes and mouth. It is so special and something we will ALWAYS have.
Here is the birthday girl - could there be a more happier girl in all the world - come on, now? She has a crown on and her own horse. She better not get used to all this special treatment!:)
Our friends, Jason and Lisa, caught this great picture of Paige in her chair....You can just picture her saying "Gee, am I the luckiest little one year old in the world or what??"
Gigi knitted cupcake hats for all the kids!!! I had no idea and couldn't believe she made so many! Here is our model, Ryann:)
Paige and Daddy at her big birthday bash!
Eating some birthday lunch...YUM!
Time for cake!!!!
Well, cupcakes that is:)
Paige totally loved her BIG cherry cupcake!
In fact, everyone liked their cupcakes:)
Cadee, Madi, & Catie eating cupcakes:)
We had such a great time and were so glad that so many of our friends and family were there to celebrate with us. It was so special.
We are still working on going through ALL of the pictures that everyone has been sending us from the party, so I may try and add some later onto here, but I just wanted to make sure that there were at least some right away for everyone to look at:) We are also working on all of the videos, but here is a video of Paige eating her cupcake. I think Paige was a bit tired by this time in the party, so she took the whole cake thing very seriously (for her anyway).
Whew! What a day!!



1 comments:
Happy Birthday Paige! I sent you a little something in the mail, but since I can't drive, I had to wait for mommy... so it's a little late. hope you like it!
XOXO,
Katelyn
Post a Comment