Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone!!
Paige really just understood that this was green day. She was actually really excited to wear green today.
We started the day off with Green Milk in our cheerios.
Trying to get a picture of Paige in front of St. Patty's Day flag......:)
All dressed in green and wearing the St. Patty's Day bow and leprechaun socks that Grandma sent her.
(She likes to tell us that Grandma and Grandpa live in Wisconsin.:)
She had made Ms. Stacey a St Patrick's Day card and was excited to give her the card she made this morning. At Ms. Stacey's house today they searched for gold that the leprechaun had lost in Ms. Stacey's backyard.
We, of course had to have corned beef and cabbage for dinner. We got a great surprise (I guess it was the luck of the Irish) that Mike and Sara decided to come over for a visit and join us for dinner. We were so excited to meet little baby Isaiah...he is only 6 days old!! I know that everyone thinks this, but I really cannot believe how small they start out. He was such a good baby and Mike and Sara are pros already and so calm.
Look how cute Isaiah is!!
Look who got to hold him!;) I was able to feed him and hold him while Sara and Mike sat and ate dinner together. (As we know this is quite a luxury when you are new parents)
We, of course had to have corned beef and cabbage for dinner. We got a great surprise (I guess it was the luck of the Irish) that Mike and Sara decided to come over for a visit and join us for dinner. We were so excited to meet little baby Isaiah...he is only 6 days old!! I know that everyone thinks this, but I really cannot believe how small they start out. He was such a good baby and Mike and Sara are pros already and so calm.
Look how cute Isaiah is!!
Look who got to hold him!;) I was able to feed him and hold him while Sara and Mike sat and ate dinner together. (As we know this is quite a luxury when you are new parents)
Paige also enjoyed her corned beef and finally realized that kids are supposed to like Jell-o. Every other time we have tried to give it to her, she thought it was too jiggly:)
We tried everything we could to get a picture of Paige and Isaiah together and this was just about the best we could do:)
We did our best to be gentle with baby Isaiah.
Here is another try of getting another picture of the two of them:)
Such a cute little family...
Thank you so much for staying and visiting with us Mike and Sara.
We loved "playing" with baby Isaiah!!:)




0 comments:
Post a Comment