»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Play By The Rules

There are so many cute things that a little toddler says everyday and I wish I could write them all down, but I thought I would do a quick post on how Paige is a "play by the rules" kind of girl right now. She definitely has a mischevious side to her, but is really looking to please everyone right now. I am asked by her through out the day "Mommy happy?" after she does something good like hand me her dishes after meals or help pick up toys. Yes, Paige, I am happy!

Here are a couple moments lately of Paige exerting her knowledge of right from wrong......

- We were going on a family walk up at my parents house and my brother was there.. Well, the entire walk came to a halt when Paige realized that Uncle Ryan was not wearing any shoes...and he was outside!! :) Paige said "Where's Uncles Shoes?" So, as any good uncle would do he ran back in the house to get his shoes. Later on in the walk he was walking in the street. Again, the walk came to a halt until he came up on the sidewalk.

- We definitely have a little police officer watching our evey move. I was told to put my feet down off of the coffee table. (Feet do not belong on the table!) We have told Paige this many times before. How silly of me to not follow these rules.

- This morning was such a beautiful morning so Paige and I walked down to Ms. Stacey's house. When I was walking out the door to leave Paige said "Hold hands in the street, Mommy!"

I am so glad that all of our efforts to teach her right from wrong are actually being absorbed. I am not sure how long this will last, but I am going to enjoy every minute for now and just hope that this a predictor of how she will be as a teenager:)

We will definitely need to watch our every move to make sure we are following the rules with our little police officer...I mean, toddler, in the house:)



1 comments:

Marisa said...

So cute...I love the things kids say and what they think about!!!