»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Monday, July 18, 2011

Paige's First Haircut

 
We could not put it off any longer....Paige needed a trim! 

Before we headed out we gave all of her puppy's a haircut and it was Paige's job to give them the instructions "to sit really still":)
We headed out to the kids hair salon by us an Paige was so excited to see all the toys they had. It was hard pulling her away for a haircut, but we did and Paige climbed right up into the hair dressing chair like she does this all of the time. She was very comfortable here. 



They gave her a book and she was all set for the entire time, the hairdresser sprayed down her hair, cut it, and even blowed it dry, styled it, and curled it. This was a first time for all of this and I was not sure if she would like the blowdryer, but she was calm, cool, and collected the entire time!


Ta - da!! Here she is holding up her First Haircut certificate with her little hair clipping of the hair that has been on her head since she was born. I did start to get teary eyed a little, but then had to pull myself together and be strong! Paige is very into being a big girl right now and she loved her big girl haircut!
Here is a before and after shot of the back..


I will get some more picture up here soon with one of her everyday hair do styles so you can get an idea of what she really looks like with her new do. I had no idea they were going to style her hair so fancy. We were headed to a wedding later that day and they let Paige pick the rubber band colors and flower colors. Paige, of course, wanted red, since that is her favorite color right now. I had to tell the lady to put white flowers in her hair instead of red and I felt awful. Paige didn't seem to notice or mind though:)

I think we will all really like her new summer do!!:)


0 comments: