»

Enjoy our little adventure....

Thanks for checking in on us. Leave us a comment at anytime to let us know that you have been here for a visit.
We hope you find this to be a great way to keep up with everything that we are up to.

Take Care!

Adam, Kim & Paige

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

8 Years Ago Today....


....it was the rainiest day I have ever seen and have ever seen since in Southern California. 


(We got married so long ago that digital pictures weren't really that big yet, so we still have to scan in all of our good wedding pictures so that we have them electronically)

 

You know what they say, "It is lucky to have rain on your wedding day" and lucky is how I feel each and every day that I get to spend with Adam. We share such an amazing life together and I am so grateful to have him in my life everyday. He is a wonderful husband, friend, and dad. 

I am really excited about this anniversary for two reasons.


1. We have really become such a great team and our true partners as parents now. It is really a wonderful thing to share.
2. 8 has always been my favorite number and I read that the number 8 resembles the infinity symbol and I really like to think about how we will be together for an infinity more years:)


Happy 8th Wedding Anniversary, Husband!!!

0 comments: